Tuesday 21 August 2012

Getting ready for the UK

I came back from my vacation yesterday and today I'm packing my horses for the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo. I will be taking the ferry to Harwich tomorrow! As I'm still working in Belgium, I didn't have a lot of time to prepare for the performance classes. I did take some things with me to make when I visited home in July. On of those things were fabrics to make pony pouces. I figured they would take up less space when packing then towels and bubblewrap, which means more room in my suitcase for more models!


After I'm back from the UK, I will be staying in Belgium for another week. And then I will come back with Nikita. I've had a great time in Belgium, but it will be nice to be home again. And I will have more time for tack making and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment