Friday 15 June 2012

News from Belgium!

Yes, I'm still in Belgium and I'm really enjoying it! I've made some beautiful trips with Nikita through hills, forests and fields. I think she likes it here.


I have some model news for you, I'll be going back to Holland for a weekend at the end of June. And I will be attending a liveshow while I'm there and at the end of August I will be going to England to the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo! I'm going with a friend who is also a horselover but she doesn't know much about the hobby, I hope she will like it. We will be attending all 3 days and the Open Show on saturday. I can't wait!


But first the liveshow in Holland, this will be the first time I don't have a dozen projects to finish before the liveshow. I did bring a model and some materials with me to Belgium, just enough to make some arabian halters. Which I will be selling when I'm back in Holland.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Daphne, wat ziet het er prachtig uit allemaal en wat leuk dat je naar een show in Londen gaat,super!!Hier gaat alles zijn gangetje, ik ben sinds 10 dagen uit het gips en het gaat best goed met mijn knie dus nu nog wat mooier weer en dan kan ik lekker buiten zitten, fijn weekend kus van je tante!

    ReplyDelete