Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 Review

I was thinking about what I have done and bought this year modelhorse wise and it came to 'not a lot'. Which is true, I only bought 2 horses and received a few as gifts, I made 3 saddles in a whole year and only went to 1 live show. I still had a good year, but I hope I have a bit more modelhorses in my life next year. :)




 
 
So for next year I would like to focus a bit more on photoshowing (since there are so few liveshows around here), make a least 1 new arabian costume and a arabian dancing costume, get some resins painted and try and make the western parade set that has been in my head for the last year or so. We'll see if I can do this, it will be a busy year (I want to start my own business as a saddler).
 
 
I hope you all have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment