Saturday 7 September 2013

Back to normal

It's been a few hectic months, but I made it! I started the saddlery course in October and had my exams in July, a written and a practical exam. I had to study hard and know a lot but I can now say that I am a 'Certified Master Saddle Fitting Consultant'!! The day after my exams I went on vacation and found out the results after a few days when I was in Croatia. I'm super pleased because of the 26 examtakers only 8 passed. Next week I'm starting year 2, which is all practical. I hope to show you a real size bridle made by me in 2 weeks!

Here are some pics I took during my stay in Istria, Croatia.









Next week I'll be going to Horse Event, and I'm hoping to take lots of pics. The week after I am going to a liveshow, finally, it's been more than a year since the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment