Saturday 3 December 2011

What I've been doing this week..

Well, getting ready for Sinterklaas (see here if you don't know what I'm talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas)

We are celebrating Sinterklaas tomorrow, so I had lots of presents to buy, some for my giftee (it's a lot like Secret Santa) and some for the dicegame we're going to play. It involves lots of presents and chairs. :) You could compare it with musical chairs; each person buys some presents which will all go on 1 pile. When someone throws a 1 or 6 they get to take a present from the pile and unwrap it, that present belongs to the chair so when someone throws a 2,3,4 or 5 the persons move but the presents remain under the chairs. When all the presents are unwrapped and you throw a 1 or 6 you get to swap one of your presents with someone elses, and when the alarmclock rings the game is finished and the presents under the chair your're sitting on are yours!

Another thing I did this week was unpacking a new herd member:

Inglenook


And I made myself a new Winter Stablemate jump:

1 comment: