Thursday, 8 March 2012

Radio Silence

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been working more and have not felt all too great in the last few weeks. But now it's time for some updates, because I have done something in those weeks.

I made my first western sidesaddle, here it is almost finished:

 And just made these photos of the finished saddle:

Saddlepad and bridle are on their way

I have also, finally, finished a cm I started a long time ago. It's a G1 drafter with cm mane and tail by me.

Here is the reference I used, the model has more tones in the mane and tail but my camera just wouldn't capture them.

 Oh, and I'm almost done with the second part of my arabian halter tutorial!